Wednesday, November 3, 2010

an image a day

I've been feeling a little unfulfilled with my photography habits here lately. I mess around with photography in some form almost everyday, but I usually end up with very little to show for it or showing very little of it. I'm starting to think I have a "flaw" in how I approach my photography.

So in an effort to help my creative process flourish, I have decided to commit myself to a month long photo project. My plan is to shoot something, then process and post an image every day for the month of November. I hope by focusing on completing these multiple "short term" photo assignments, I'll learn a little more about my process of creating images and develop better habits. So far I'm two for two...

11/01/10 - suki

11/02/10 - abstract leaves


larger images can be seen here : kinetic-images.com