Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dylan - Senior Portraits


I mentioned my nephew's senior portraits in an earlier blog post, so I figured I should post some other images from the shoot. It wasn't anything real serious. We were just having fun and trying to make some rad photos. We broke it into two sessions. The first being more of the typical senior portrait style shoot. My nephew's friend John was a great help acting as my lighting assistant. I think several shots from the first session worked out very well.



The second session was shot focusing on Dylan's interest in mixed martial arts. This was a first for me. I have a background in martial arts, but never had the opportunity to shoot anything that was related. We shot a few fight scenes and they were mostly a trial and error sort of event. We had an idea of what we were looking for, but getting that moment captured was a challenge. I think we did well, but I see room for improvement.


more images can be seen at kinetic-images.com