Friday, November 2, 2012

An image a day - part 2



Two years ago I put together a month long, daily image project. I figured it would be fun to try  again,  so for the month of November I will capture, process and post an image daily.  I’m a day late posting the first image, but I promise it was captured 11/01/12.

The first image was shot pretty late in the evening. After a long day at work and driving three and half hours to Carolina Beach, I was a little tired and looking to make something happen pretty quickly. After walking out to the beach and seeing the moon, it was pretty easy to come up with a rough idea of an image. 

After image capture I hit a bit of a hiccup. The only computer I had access to didn’t have photo editing software that recognized Nikon raw files. Luckily there is a wifi connection at the condo, so I downloaded a trial version of lightroom 4. (lightroom 4 rocks!)  

Anyway, here is the first image of 30 images to come this month.