Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Post!

Well I guess it’s about time I post something on this here blog. I mean, I signed up for it like 11 months ago or something... Anyway, I plan on updating this thing as often as I get time to do so. I might be a little too optimistic by saying this, but i would like to update it several times a week. But who knows? I’ve been pretty inspired here lately and I hope to make this blog one of my outlets for my creative fix, photography.


I’ll start with the subject “bikes”. I like to ride them and I have many, many… many photos of people riding them. So here are some of my fav's from the last couple of years.


(click images for a larger version)


my first published image

Mountain Bike Action Magazine - March 2008


Showdown at Sugar 2007 - Banner Elk, NC


US Open of Mountain Biking 2008 - Vernon, NJ


US Open of Mountain Biking 2008 - Vernon, NJ


Merritt White, somewhere in western NC


Power Aid series 2008 - Snow Shoe, WV


6 Hours of Warrior Creek 2009- Wilkesboro, NC


Red Bull Rampage The Evolution 2008 - Virgin, UT

Thomas Vanderham - suicide no hander over a 59' canyon gap (siiiiiiiiiiick!)


well this is a start anyway...